Ultrasonic Cavitation is a safe, proven technology used for body sculpting and contouring. This treatment is performed using safe ultrasound waves, which penetrate just below the skin and create minor pressure around the fat cells causing them to implode, releasing fat and toxins. The body naturally metabolizes the fat and eliminates the waste and toxins over the next 72 hours.
Half Session $45: 30 minute session to tone and tighten facial areas
Full Session $80: 60 minute session to reduce fat deposits, tone, and
tighten medium areas (abdomen, love handles, arms, etc.)
90 Minutes Session $110: to reduce fat deposits, tone, and tighten the
Ultrasonic Cavitation FAQs:
- By what other names is Ultrasonic Cavitation referred to? – Ultrasound Cavitation; Cavitation; Ultra Cavitation; Body Contouring; Body Sculpting.
- Is Ultrasonic Cavitation a safe procedure? – Yes, it is a safe, comfortable, and non- invasive procedure with virtually no side effects. It does not require anesthesia, leaves no scars and does not require any post treatment. The ultrasound energy is designed to target fatty tissues beneath the skin only, and does not affect the blood vessels, nerves and connective tissues.
- Is the procedure painful? – No, the treatment is painless. A slight tingling sensation or very slight buzzing in the ear may sometimes be felt during the treatment but this is not uncomfortable. Some heat sensation may also be felt during treatment but no pain. Any slight reddening of the skin which may sometimes develop during or soon after treatment quickly disappears.
- On which parts of the body is the treatment most beneficial? – Thighs (saddle bags), Abdomen (love handles), Hips (flanks), Buttock, Upper arm i.e. the areas of localized fat.
- How long is a treatment session? – Treatment times may vary depending on the area being treated but a typical session will last between 30 minutes to 110 minutes.
- Where are fat cells stored? – Fat is stored primarily as triglycerides inside adipocytes cells located between the muscles and skin. The numbers of fat cells are the same regardless of a person’s weight but the size of the cells can vary greatly.
- What instant result can I expect? – The ultrasonic cavitation treatment will often yield immediate results which you can feel, touch and see and it can be long lasting. Some clients can experience between 1 to 12 cm. of circumference reduction after a single session with increasing results after subsequent visits. However, more significant results will be noticed after the second and third treatment.
- What long term results can I expect with ultrasonic cavitation? – You can achieve ‘volume reduction’ of fatty tissues and ‘toning of the body’. The results are gradual over a number of weeks as your body clears the broken down fatty tissues. It is not uncommon to achieve up to 15 cm reduction by the end of the course of treatments. The results can be long lasting provided you follow a healthy diet and exercise program. However, it is very easy to deposit fat again into the tissues if one over-eats, consumes too much alcohol or doesn’t exercise. Ultimately the result may vary depending on the individual’s different tissue structure, treatment area, age, metabolism, medication, and changes in hormones.
- Can I lose weight with Ultrasonic Cavitation? – Fat Cavitation is not a treatment for obesity nor is it a weight loss procedure. Rather is a method for ‘reshaping’ and ‘toning’ the body. It is particularly intended to reduce localized fat tissues which are resistant to exercise around the abdomen (love handles), buttocks, and thighs (saddle bags), that won’t easily go away by simple dieting and exercise.
- Are there any side effects with this treatment? – There are virtually no side effects. However, on rare occasions there may be a slight possibility of mild side effects such as excessive thirst, or nausea immediately after the treatment which is invariably resolved by drinking water.
- What Guidelines should I follow pre-treatment and, post treatment? – Drink plenty of water. Drinking water is a necessary part of the treatment to facilitate the elimination of the broken-down fat. Maintain a low-calorie diet for a few days after the treatment to ensure that the energy released by the treatment is properly utilized and metabolized by the body. After the treatment patients are able to return to their daily activities as usual.
- How many sessions are required to achieve the desired result? – Between 8 -12 treatments are required. However, you should begin to see significant ‘results’ from the third session onwards. The body takes about 72 hours to eliminate the fat from each session therefore we recommend an interval of 5 days between treatment sessions.
- What are the ‘contraindications’ with Ultrasonic Cavitation? – Ultrasonic cavitation treatment is not for everybody. Even though it is a safe and painless procedure, nevertheless there are contraindications for using cavitation devices for treatment of localized fat. Such contraindications will depend on the individual’s medical history. Thus, people with kidney failure, liver failure, heart disease, carrying a pacemaker, pregnancy, lactation, etc. are not suitable candidates for the cavitation treatment.